Summary : www.gmail.com login and signup procedure, step-by-step for the beginners or those facing difficulties.
Gmail is a web email service that is similar to almost all inboxing services out there on the web. One thing that you would notice about Gmail is that it is super fast, it also has a HTML mode that loads easily on slow connections. Gmail beta was released by Google on April 1, 2004 since then many changes have been made to the service. All of our editorial is using Gmail as of now.
The best part of signing up with a Gmail account is that you get access to almost every Google service out there. You get access to Google Play Store, Picasa, Blogger, Google+ and tons of services that Google have. All from just a single account. When Gmail service was announced it came with 1 GB web space, and as of today we get 15GB of free space which can be further upgraded by paying a small fee to Google.
Best Features of Gmail?
- Storage – 15 GB of space, which is enough to store tons of emails. You can also use this space to store media on your Google Drive. If this is not enough for you, you can upgrade your space upto 30 TB by using a paid subscription plan.
- Tabbed Inbox – All your emails will be automatically sorted under Primary, Social, Promotions, Updates and Forums tabs. These tabs are also available in the mobile version of the app. I didn’t find this really useful so I ended up disabling it, but this is a really cool feature if you want your emails sorted out.
- Spam Filter – Gmail has a community-driven Spam filter system. Whenever a user reports an email it is automatically tuned out to make sure that you don’t receive that message again.
- A Cool Mobile Version – Available in over 40 languages. It is a free service for the Gmail users, you can access the website through mobile browser or you can download the Gmail app from the Play Store or the Apple Store.
- Custom Themes – Change the theme of your inbox according to your needs with the theme settings. I prefer black for myself since it doesn’t put much stress in my eyes.
- Chat, Voice Call and Video Hangouts – You can do all these right from your inbox, isn’t that great. You can also record your hangouts and put them on YouTube right away.
- Switching B/W accounts made easy – Have multiple accounts? – No problem, Google’s got you covered.
You can head to this page to read the full list of features that Gmail has.
Gmail Sign in and Login
You’ve already read about the features of Gmail and how intuitive the service is. The process to join the email service is pretty forward and simple, but I’ve still mentioned everything to make sure that you don’t face any kind of problem.
- Type www.gmail.com or mail.google.com in your address bar, you will be redirected to a login page
- Click on “Create an Account” button to start the sign up process
- You will be redirected to a page asking for your details, fill the details
- You will be asked to verify your account, verify it. You’re done
- At last when the process is complete you will be redirected to the Gmail Inbox.
That’s all folks. You’ve successfully signed up for the Google’s Gmail Service. If you have any questions regarding this, put them up in the comments section below and one of our editors will get back to you.
Gmail.com Login – We have already covered the procedure that you have to go through for logging in to the website. We are working on an extension that will allow you to auto login to the website with one click, its in the works right now.
Gmail.com Signup – Signup procedure also covered, so no need to ask anything more.
www.gmail.com password error – Just in case you are getting an error with the password, just go to forgot password page and you’ll be able to login very soon.